Saturday, October 31, 2009

Little hope for our society, Nothing is sacred.

I am working on my truck today as she is being finicky with it being cold. Fuel issues and I haven't quite worked out exactly what is going on but that's not the point of this post.

While I was out working I went to get a wrench from the small tool kit I keep in the cab of the truck. This isn't an expensive kit when it comes to tools but its not cheap either. Well, its not there. I haven't found anything else missing yet but the fact that it's gone REALLY PISSES ME OFF! There are far too many people that seem to think unprotected property is fair game. This is the second time that my truck has been ripped off in this neighborhood this month. Third time since I moved here. I park right in front of my apartment and under a street light but that isn't enough.

I really don't have much of a leg to stand on since I do leave my truck unlocked. I would rather replace a small item then try to replace another window. My insurance won't cover items in the truck and my deductible makes it so that would be replacing a window out of pocket anyway.

It just bothers me that there are so many dishonest people in this world that haven't any regard for anothers property. Even though this JERK made off with tools I know he/she isn't going to use them. He/she is going to turn around and sell them for a few bucks to buy a fix. Someone is going to be happy with the purchase at my expense.


I can't wait to bail on this town. Leave these vultures to pick amongst themselves and whine about 'not getting a fair shake'.

No comments: