Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Emails, blogs, and Independent sources

That is the source of this post today. I am seeing a growing trend of people 'Getting it' and pushing for leaving the party.

What I mean by that is just acting like the Fed Gov isn't even there. Its kind of hard to have a party if no one shows for it. What would happen if all of a sudden(not likely but we are playing 'what if') NO ONE was paying into the tax base.

Does anyone think for a minute that the Gov could actually do anything about it? What would they do, Send goons to EVERY DOORSTEP in America? Considering that Citizens outnumber the Police by about 500:1 on a good day, I just don't see how it would be possible.

Then again, they already have a vast majority of the population under their thumbs and they haven't even loaded the big guns yet. Most people, even if they are dissatisfied with "our current freedoms", are too sheepish to actually lift a finger to get out from under that thumb. All the Fed agencies have to do has been shown very recently with the Huteree, that poor guy up in Maine, etc etc. They(TPTB) bark and the sheep run for cover. Rather easy to keep things in line when there isn't very much backbone spread throughout the herd.

This brings me to the rights issue. I noted in the comments section of Mayberry's site that some one tried calling him out on the CCW issue. He answered straight up about 'strapping that sucker straight on my hip'. That is the only way to carry it when you aren't surrounded by idiots that don't have a clue what self protection, reliance, confidence etc etc IS. Here where I live, I can't openly carry even though it is completely legal to do so in this state. I do on my own property and its vicinity. Elsewhere though I am forced to have to conceal it. I don't have a CCW. Nor do I intend on volunteering my name for another stinking list that makes it easier for them when they decide to 'keep us in line'. The only reason I conceal is how the cops handle open carry around here: They don't arrest you for that but for 'inciting a panic' or some other obscure reg that they pull out of their butts along with the magic fairy dust that makes it so "their weapons are safer than yours" or some other line of crap they feed the sheep. Sadly, a majority of the cops on Cincinnati's force rarely train with said weapon. They qualify and little else. It shows in the response they have with them. There was a case of a guy going ballistic near the square a couple of years back. 15 police, 500+ rounds later and they only hit the guy 16 times. Luckily, no one else was injured but it doesn't take a genius to see the potential for that with those numbers.
Sorry, I became side tracked there.


Rights.

We have a Constitution that states our rights. Why?

Maybe we screwed up with that right off the bat. Link to a video here, more on the other side.

I know that there are some that will take offense at his stand on religion. Too bad. He has many great points here and the one I take from it was this.


WE GIVE OUR RIGHTS TO OURSELVES AND ONLY WE CAN GIVE THEM AWAY!!!!!!! The PTB are/have been/going to take our rights, even if they are taken slowly, and only when 'the majority' agrees to it. So, what we have, is The two wolves voting on what to have for dinner and the sheep has been saying "Ok,"

I am going to leave it at that for further discussion elsewhere(comments, and maybe a further post later)

Good night all.

No comments: