Friday, June 18, 2010

Woof!!!! Wake up call!

Woke up, getting coffee going, checking the Webs, and feel like I was kicked in the kidneys by all of the information. Its coming fast and hard now, and I really don't think that its going to slow down one Iota in the next couple of years(assuming catastrophic disaster doesn't make it all moot)

Mayberry has a rant. One I concur with whole heartedly. Must read.

GR4U has a tidbit of history and an observation about it. Nope, we haven't learned a damned thing.

And the Ultimate Answer to Kings points out to "Nature lovers" just what "Wild Animal" means. No Cindy, 'Bambi' isn't a helpless, harmless animal. Especially when Bambi is Momma and Baby is feeling threatened. Maybe Bambi can't shoot back, but if you end up in her turf with your natural weapons, she is gonna kick your ass!

There is so much more going on that (and much of what I am talking about it covered on Mayberry's post.) It really gets you fired up, paranoid to some extent, and depressed all at the same time. This whole 'internet regulation' thing is what really gets my goat. Taxing the net(like they don't tax us now through our ISP's) It always boils down to money.

Always.

Well, I am going to have a couple of more posts then I am going to once a week posts. I make the move this weekend and won't have full net access at first. I am wondering what the nets will have become by the time I do get around to getting a node. It's not like I won't know since I will be using hot spots and the like for e-mails and news(no MSM's for me) but seeing how things are going everywhere else, the way this administration shits all over the only rules they are supposed to abide by and write whatever rules they want: I don't know,,,,
Watching how this administration operates reminds me of Calvin Ball.



And they run EVERYTHING with a similar level of education and maturity too.

I am reminded of a 2 year old brat yelling 'MINE! MINE! MINE!" when I see things like what happened in the Gulf with the Barges that suck up oil.

I am stepping off the nets today. I have to load the truck for travel this weekend and I get so angry seeing this crap, well, y'all know what I mean.

Addendum: The DISCLOSE act was pulled from the vote today. That is not to say that the bill is dead, only delayed. For those that don't know, this is the one that the NRA worked hard to get special privileges for themselves, sacrificing every other gun organization in the process. There are more and heavier trepidations coming down the pike. Crap And Spend, Immigration(just waiting on the right crisis, I am sure) and Of course, the U.N. Small Arms Treaty that they continue trying to sneak through under Sec.State Comrade Clintonista.

I look back in history and I see how Our Founders, preempted this kind of crap by declaring Independence, then waiting for Georgie to make a mistake(Lexington Green and Concord) We have been asleep at the wheel. Claire has stated its still the awkward stage, but I think it far past that point.

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

It's really overwhelming all that's going on. And now I got to keep my "weather eye" out on the tropics to boot. G'luck with the move...

Diogenes said...

Thanks.

I hear ya about the weather. Weather is one of those things that you can bitch about but can't do a damned thing to change(other than move) I hope for your sake, this years weather is stable, we have enough headaches to deal with, without that added to it.