Sunday, June 13, 2010

They meddle.

Here we have what is fast becoming a regular headline. Change the numbers a bit each time but the story is the same. "We need to do this to keep the recovery moving."

I know that I am preaching to the choir on this but it seems to me that these , , Dammit, I am running out of expletives to use to vent my anger at them. These assholes just don't get that there IS NO MONEY!!!!!

I know that when I am trying to figure out how to put a septic tank on my property so that I can get the ONLY permit I need to build my house, I am not looking at grabbing something that doesn't exist to throw at it. I figure out what I can cut out of an already tight budget(and there is ALWAYS something that can be cut if you aren't completely destitute) to afford that one big purchase. The Rest of the house will happen in time and will become exponentially more doable as time goes by(assuming that the world doesn't blow into a gazillion directions before then) I know that the rest of the working world understands this concept. You have to budget things and if you "absolutely have to make it happen, Right now" than something else is going to get put on hold, sold, traded, or you are going to go to the bank/rich family member/Mob Boss/something and make yourself as pathetically humbled to be asking for a favor of that nature. Not the asswipes on the hill. They just run some paper through committees, pass some resolution and then RIP IT RIGHT OUT OF OUR POCKETS and then give us grief about how unfeeling we are if we bitch about it.

I don't feed at the public trough, I only know a few that do(my dad is on SSI for his retirement and I don't begrudge him that pittance that he worked his entire life for. Ponzi scheme that it is) I know that no matter what, I will never see a dime from this country even though I have been paying and paying and paying since I started working. I see roads and infrastructure that should be the priority to the Fed Gov but is really nothing more than a carrot for them to dangle to the states. Other than that, well, I can't even begin to voice my frustration enough right now.

Its late, I am tired, I am surrounded by boxes with stuff that I need to go through, and I am to the point of just not giving a shit if things head south at this point. If the FedGov fails, the states may have a chance to recover IF and only IF they realize that the people are the real source of power and Value in this country. Until the people of this country wake up to that fact, the maggots in power will continue to eat away at the healthy tissue that makes this country function. When the healthy tissue is gone, the diseased tissue will begin to further degrade into an oozing pustule of slime. When that happens, I hope like hell I am already dead at the hands of the dogs and that I took dozens of them out with me. I Love this country, but I really don't like what I see when I foresee the directions we are headed.

No comments: