Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wow, I go away for a couple of days and

things really get funky.

I saw this on Drudge and that O'boy is giving 400 million to Hamas.

Umm, who is on what side and just where do we go from here? Seriously, WTF? The American Gooberment is giving aid to a known Terrorist organization. O'boy is making that decision for whatever reasons he has(!), playing on the "feel Good" politics of a Democrapper ran Congress. That is just 3 shades of BS that I have a hard time to swallow. The fact that the Saudi's are willing to let Israel do its thing through their airspace tells me that the Saudi's fear Iran more than we do.(as well they should since they are in EASY striking distance AND in the flight path of those missiles aimed at Israel.) Having been on the receiving end of some of those pathetic SCUD missiles during the invasion of Kuwait, they are well aware of what could happen to a guidance system. Throw in a nuclear payload of questionable design and you are talking loss of life and potential loss of product in the oil fields.

Sheesh, I go play weekend farmer for 4 days and the whole world politics stage has changed scenes. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised by it. Its not like the U.S. has any real direct threat from the Middle East. Other than what we have created by messing with a Hydra there(and we have been embroiled in that mess for MANY years. Kissinger and probably further back than that)
All I have to say is "Unintended Consequences" and I am not talking about the book but the law of,,,,

The yahoos that "control" this country haven't a F@#K!N clue what that means. And they keep poking one heck of a group of bears with every wave of that "magic wand" they seem to think they have.

OK, my two cents from trying to catch back up. I am not even going to go into the BP mess as I know that Mayberry is on it.(and livid as hell no doubt) Things only get more interesting as we keep rolling. And we haven't seen the inside of the Funhouse yet. Wait till they turn the lights out on this ride and see what kind of 'interesting' we get.

4 comments:

Mayberry said...

Dio, I watch as we give money we don't have to a supposed "enemy", and I am more appalled by people's lack of concern or action than by the act it's self....

Diogenes said...

It still flabbergasts me that people don't understand that the Money the gooberment is handing off is actually taken straight out of the pockets of civilians. And the fedgov just keeps giving more of it away and demanding more from us in the process. Islamic terrorist's haven't a thing on the terror our own Gov inflicts on us on a daily basis. The terrorist's are just new to it and can only hit us sporadically.

Phil said...

Have ya seen the goings on in Kyrghstan?However ya spell the damn thing, they are burning their second largest city to the ground, stealing everything they can get their hands on and shooting women and children who are fleeing in terror.
That's what we get to look forward to. Just remember the Watts riots and the riots after Rodney King got beat by the cops.
It is coming.

Diogenes said...

Busted Knuckles: I remember the King/LA riots quite well. I was in the Corps at the time(short timer then) and was in one of the units that was mobilized to support the NG there. Then there were the Cincy riots here in 99. I was working a Sound board at "Taste" when the word came down to haul ass for the bus. We could see the sea of rioters ripping everything to shreds as we were pulling out.

Yeah, we have fun times coming at us and TPTB haven't a clue as to the shit storm they are about to unleash.
I have another post I am working on right now in response to something Bernacke said this week. Fun times are a coming.