Thursday, June 3, 2010

Somedays, I wish it would blow already.

Every day for me starts about the same way. I get up get the coffee going, check my mail and start reading my daily reads. I start with my online comics (I always try to start with a laugh) then on to see if there is anything posted overnight on blogs I read.(usually no except for Sipsey St. He has some odd hours lol)

I take a few minutes then open up the Drudge Report.

I need those few minutes to settle my mind in knowing that I am probably not going to read any good news.


These hit me today.
Executive Priviledge
FTC Report.
Mexico Flipping us the bird
And the real Mexican power making a move on Texas(or planned to)

Now, none of this taken by itself is all that alarming unless you are local to it. Even the Political crap is silly when looked as singly. But every single day there are pieces of the puzzle thrown under the table and if you are paying attention, well, its a pretty ugly looking picture.

I have been reading some of Bison's stuff and he really hits some historic points that bring things into relevance. I have been reading this and it also shows historic relevance to todays world. Even so, I see the paths we are headed down and I know many of you do also. We may not know for certain what lays at the ends of those paths but we certainly see how rough they are going to be.


Somedays I wish it would all just blow up so we can start the healing.

Today was one of those days.

No comments: