Tuesday, June 15, 2010

LOL just watched the paid shill called Prez

Did I call it or what? Not only moratoriums on Deep water drilling, but pushing for the CRAP AND TAX issue and pushing us into "De-tox" from Evil Oil.

The predictions about 2012 probably don't have a damned thing to do with end times but more with world wars. Wars that will be fought over energy and water.

I am probably spouting at the mouth over this but I see bad shit coming down the pike and it isn't all politics within our country.

Just my two cents.

4 comments:

Grumpyunk said...

Not to give you a hard time here, but predicting how the Obamination is gonna act is getting to be pretty easy anymore. They quit even trying to disguise their true intentions awhile back.

As far as bad shit coming. Gotta agree with you on that. To many people have no idea just how bad things could get.

Diogenes said...

I know what you mean about predicting their idiocy. I was only pointing out that this was a set up from day one. Maybe I should have been a bit more specific.
Yeah, there are many that are in for a rather rude awakening and like Mayberry said in comments on the last post: I am going to have a hard time feeling sorry for them. I may shed a tear for a few but not often or for long.

Mayberry said...

Beyond bad shit coming. The Dark Lord is complicit in the oil spill, and he's nothing more than the shill you called him for. Screw him. Prep like hell. You know what's coming...

Northwoods said...

Your "two cents" is worth a hell of alot more than that!
Just keep givin' your two cents until the sheeple realize it's value..