Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nada mucho

And that's what I have right now. About the most excitement I have had the last couple of days was having my phone take dump on me. Broke down and bought an Iphone only because of the price point and what its able to do. Better camera for certain.

Had to go through it and turn off EVERYTHING but what I wanted and shut down its internal tracking curiosities that Apple built in the danged thing. I am fairly certain I didn't get them all but then, right now, I am not all that concerned about it. When the time comes to be concerned about it: it will make a fine necklace on a stray dog. Let whomever is looking for me, track that for awhile.

Just a little update on the engine thing. Working on setting up the casting profile for the pistons. Ran into a little snafu with my original idea and am now in the process of trying something different. Like I said in one of my posts; its a great way for the world to go to shit without me. LOL Better for my brain to be chewing on ideas like this than dwelling on trying to fix something that is pretty much beyond repair, and definitely beyond anything I can do to fix it. (sometimes, ya just gotta let the disease run its course.)

Work again tomorrow, I should be back on sometime Monday with a rant or two. Sundays usually give me some pretty good fuel for the fire.

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

It has been a rather slow weekend. Looking forward to your mechanical mayhem!

Spud said...

Please to make my brain work kind sir. More of the tinkering, Love hearing bout folks reinventing the wheel. Old school tech is going to disappear if not for dudes like us.

Iphone ? I got "my phone", hate it!!