Thursday, March 24, 2011

On a wing and a prayer.

That seems to be how O'boy is operating these days. If you pay attention to the media anyway. But if you watch the bigger picture, something much more insidious is going on. If you only pay attention to how they are making a big deal out of Libya (and it is a big deal when you are dumping million dollar missiles on a nearly third world country) and ignore all of the other crap that is out there; it doesn't reek nearly all that bad (two day old roadkill like).

But lets look at the bigger picture.

Israel. Getting hammered and there is NO support for it from our administration. The first time in 50+ years.
The Rebels in Libya being supported by Various groups that really aren't all that friendly to America.(can't find the link now. Hmmm?)
Crude oil is back on the rise. All over the map in less than 30 days. (sitting at 106 as I write this.)

What the media is covering is the lack of support that O'boy, pretty much across the board, in his 'choice'.
Now, there is this new 'language' that is running around about "Kinetics"
Hey, if that isn't leftist mentality at play, I don't know what is. The way I see it, when you are in a shooting gallery, people are shooting at you, you are shooting at them, things are really confusing, blood and guts in the air and on the ground, planes bulldozing into the ground, etc etc: THATS WAR! At the very least its combat but it all boils down to the same ol shit. War is hell. Hell on finances, hell on soldiers and their families and hell on the receiving end. You can call it all kinds of things but why the hell are you trying to paint it a different color and then sell it as "new and improved"? That only goes to show the level of crap they think they can get away with.

But lets go into something that isn't gonna get covered by the MSM's this week (and if they do cover it, I will happily eat a worm.) (Now this one reeks like 1 week old roadkill in a Texas summer)

Mr. George Soros.
Now, before any of you tell me I have to eat a worm because of that link, I plead that its not MAINSTREAM, I highly doubt CNN or any of the others are going to do much more than a Mumbled mention right at the end of the show just before a commercial break, IF they even mention it at all.

You know, I read this stuff, I think about it, and I always come to one conclusion. Maybe its the Cynic in me, I dunno. That conclusion is this.

It can't fall apart fast enough.

I know that I will be ok in the long run. I may "be on the run" but I will be ok. I know enough about 'just about' enough, that I can get along. It's the rest of the world that I wonder about. I refuse to 'worry' about it any longer since the vast majority refuse to open their eyes and see that the train is almost right on top of them. (and there are more than a few that do see that but can't act. Rather like a deer in the same situation) The wonder part is due to synergy. While they may not be in the same boat able to deal with things, they WILL affect my decisions by their actions. There are no two ways around that. Its the dichotomy of the prepper. Knowing that its coming, taking as much 'investment*' out of the current system as you can, and hoping that things don't go completely apeshit and wash all of that investment down the drain. We all admit the possibility of that. If George has his way, its a given. If our country has its way (IE Big Sis ) its reasonable to assume that we will have a fight on our hands. Either way; ain't nuthin good gonna come out of this. Well, not quickly anyway. And probably not in my lifetime.

*Thanks to Bill for that most appropriate term.


PS: How about this for a change.((Original content edited by yours truly. Hindsight told me it was too crude. ))
;-P


3 comments:

Mayberry said...

Crash and burn, it can't happen soon enough for me. Don't know what else to say beyond that...

russell1200 said...

You said something about finding eating a worm and then I completely lost focus.

I think Fox counts as MSM: LOL!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/03/23/media-ignoring-plans-george-soros-remake-entire-global-economy/#

Diogenes said...

I guess I get to figure out how to gut and clean a worm. Be damned if I am gonna eat it raw.

"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
Guess I'll go eat worms,
Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm. "


LOL