Friday, March 25, 2011

Slow go`

It's Vaca time at work and we are short a relief driver now. What that means for you is: limited blogs from me.
What it means to me is
O T

Granted, I am a complete mushhead by the time I get done driving 350+miles everyday, dealing with every screwed up driver in the Commonwealth. They drive like grandma or like they just stole the danged thing,. No in between with the exception of the coal trucks and I feel for those guys. Creep up hill with 80,000 lbs, barrel down the other side hoping to keep the load relatively behind you, all while watching for Johnny Law and his portable scales.

Had a win today but that is for laters. When I can actually write something intelligible.

1 comment:

Mayberry said...

Thankfully the end of snowbird season is finally here for me. Now all I have to deal with is local idjuts on the road.

I drove an 18 wheeler to Laredo once a week years ago. I feel your pain...