Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book report soon,

Reading the "hologram of liberty" by Boston T Party at the strong encouragement of some others on the nets.

And from what I am reading, if ya ain't pissed off yet, this would do it.

I won't go into it in depth nor will I spill all of the beans but if you haven't read it, try to find a copy and go with it. There is much more going on than we know or can know and the more information we feed ourselves will allow us to figure out what the truth is. This book is illuminating on only one aspect. There are others. I refuse to wear the blinders any longer. Facts are, this country is toast and the toaster hasn't been turned off or unplugged yet, so its starting to burn. The only reason the masses don't 'feel' the heat yet is because of the very same government controls that started the burn. Once those break down, we will see flames and MANY will go into shock at just how bad it truly is.

2 comments:

GunRights4US said...

I have read HOL several times now. I always seem to find more points to consider each time I read it. That book really spun my head around like nothing else I've ever read. I'm convinced that Boston is correct in his assertion that the Revolution was "stolen" by the ratification of the Constitution. The point of HOL is seen as heresy to many, but the truth can be very painful. After struggling with my concepts of allegiance and my overall belief system, I can honestly say that my loyalty now is to God, Family, and friends; nothing else. I refuse to be anyone’s dupe any longer.

Diogenes said...

"I can honestly say that my loyalty now is to God, Family, and friends; nothing else. I refuse to be anyone’s dupe any longer"

Hear hear GR4Us I have had doubts for sometime now and this is only reinforcing those doubts, confirming my convictions.