Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SOTU address

Listening to it now as I type this.

I have some notes from the first 15 minutes or so but so far I can sum it up in one sentence.

"Tell a big enough lie, frequently enough and the general populace will see it as the truth."

The lie in this case is our Economic Growth. I know I don't need to explain how using inflating numbers to show growth is EXACTLY opposite of the truth. Growing a currency buy inflating it, at one time was called debasing said currency.

Every single talking point PoTUS (should I actually say TOTUS since this speech was so polished) is based upon that collectivist lie. Every single one.

Well Mr. President. You were elected on "Hope and Change", You mentioned change in your speech (9:18) and how that change has been painful. I wonder if this is only a part of what your handlers have in their plan. There is change that will fix the system but that change will be VERY painful. We are talking cuts that will actually increase the unemployment by half of the working class in this country because that half will have worked for the system that no longer exists. I know that is EXACTLY what the handlers are trying to avoid. They don't want that kind of strife that we are seeing exposed in European countries now.

Normally I harp on the Education system. You mentioned it several times. I have to wonder if you would be willing to make the cut and end, not hobble, but END the Education Department and END the Tenure policy. Make it so that Teachers are held responsible for the growth of the children under their care. Education success/failure is directly related to the growth of a teachers salary. I don't give a squat if this country has the highest ratio of College grads if that ratio still can't comprehend 4th grade reading material. There is a reason we are getting our butts handed to us by Indonesian and Chinese college grads.

Still, I am willing to see just how much the Repugnicants are willing to slash the budget. More importantly, I am curious to see how many are willing to go directly to the source and get the Federal Reserve under reins or eliminated.

OOhhh Oh oH, Now you are starting to sound like Roosevelt.(9:40) I think being patient will be short lived. I think I speak for most of the Red states, and all of the Conservative/Libertarians on this one. You can't promise mass transit and say its going to be 'completely paid for'. I don't want to hear another damned 'fix' from the Government other than FIXING itself. Your track record for FAIL is unparalleled.

Time to go throw up. This shit makes me sick to my stomach.

1 comment:

Ken said...

...well,you got farther than i did...lost me about the twelve minute mark...sucked the intelligence right out'a me...