Monday, January 10, 2011

It never stops,

I was claiming a slight paranoia last night, several others concurred that feeling.


It ain't paranoia when the things you fear start happening at the same time.

The link to the politico report says that.

The link to Caroliyn McCarthy says that.

The Neil Bortz show is saying that.

John Galt is saying that.(specifically that this will be a turning point in our future. I don't doubt his intent one bit.)

Bashing William REALLY summed it up for me. No tears, at least not for the victims. (more than a few for the future though)


There is only one direction to go when a country gets to a certain point. I can't say with 100% certainty that we are at that point but damn if we aren't within a point or two of it. The education system sucks, the media is a lapdog to enemies of the state continually selling that propaganda, the citizenry is apathetic as hell about anything that doesn't directly effect them today(and lets not even think about tomorrow for chis'sakes). Seriously, I see a lot of shit coming down the pike and none of it is for the benefit of those that don't have a seat in power.

And of course not one thing I am saying is news to anyone that reads this blog. Not one thing.
It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
About the only good thing I see from all of this was a chance to talk to my dad, show him some reasons why I am paranoid, pull up some history that he lived through and could understand(like the fact that before I was born he could buy guns at the local hardware store, cash across the counter and without having to go through a background check, etc etc. Now you do and we still have, maybe much more, issues with people doing bad things with guns and less and less ability to defend against it.) It gave me a chance to wake him up a little. Especially about the fact that while the little girl was mentioned a couple of times today, the real light is being cast upon "one of the elite" and she ain't dead. There is a definitive chasm between the mundane and the 'master class' and today is giving us a chance to really point it out, given the right circumstances.

Seeing that division of 'class' also shows that we WILL see something coming down the pike to further restrict what few freedoms we have left. I see that Drudge has mentioned the 'internet ID' crap. I also see that those behind it our feeding on the laziness factor. " it will make it so you won't have to remember multiple passwords" and "we want the private sector to set this up. If the government does it, no one will trust it."(truer words were never spoken BTW) Personally, if they go that route, I am gone. Each little infringement will only lead to further abuse, that the 'mundane' will pay for with money and freedom.

That path is getting closer and closer, and at some point we are going to get to a point were we can't turn back and the fork in the road isn't really an option. Get on the rail-car or not.

I personally will have taken a side path at some point, long before that choice is thrust in my face. I may not last long on it, but at least I will have chosen to be free, completely free, for the remainder of my days. I would rather live in the woods with a rifle and little hope than even contemplate giving up. PERIOD!

It would do the Mcarthy's, Bloombergs, others of the world to consider that there are many in this country that would rather die with gun in hand than follow the road we are currently looking at going down. I am one of them, I am certain that there are more than a few that read my tripe that feel the same way.

No comments: