Thursday, January 20, 2011

PHD for all!!!!

and no, I am not giving away Doctorates or anything like that. In this case, I am talking about Heinlein's PhD. PILED HIGHER AND DEEPER.

Seems that most of those in the District of Criminals are PhD's of some sort or another. Most are from Ivy league schools. Normally I would have no issues with someone wanting to further themselves in an education but I have to condemn those "institutions of higher learning" when the only thing higher about them is the tuition rates and how far you have to shove your head up your ass to not see how Leftist they have become.

This brings me to how far the Public is expected to shove their heads up their own asses now.

A couple of weeks ago we were exposed to the Wanna be Janet Reno AKA Janet Napolitano and Wal-Mart working towards further Orwellian morphing.

Guess that wasn't good enough. Now we have Michele O and Wal-mart making inroads to make the 'good citizens' trim the fat.

I have more than a few issues with this whole mess. First, I hate shopping at Wal-mart, just to clear the air on that note. At one point they proudly attempted to carry as much American made products as possible. Granted, this country produces nearly nothing now, so I can understand that they will find that nearly impossible. Still, they are so in between the sheets with the Chinese manufacturers, I would be cautious to touch anything in one of those stores, if fear of getting Gook splooge on my hands. Guess I don't have to worry about that since I will no longer even go into one of those treasonous brick and mortar gravestones. Of course the Lefties think that EVERY common person on this continent shops at Wal-mart, and they aren't far off since in many places, it is THE store to go to. since they wiped out every mom and pop local business in that area (before raising the prices back up) This only shows the true contempt they have for the people of this country.(they being the lefties, many of the Rinos, and the corporate wal-mart people)

Since the left seems to think that we can't take care of ourselves, we need someone to do it for us. Again, I bring up the 40+ years since I left my mom's tit: I think many feel the same way. Well, except for those that choose to keep the bit in the mouth, blinders on and keep trudging forward, pulling the wagon without wheels that is loaded with politicians. (I don't want to pull up a stereotype here but from many of the customers I see in the lot at the local Chinese whore store, I don't see a whole lot of intelligence in their eyes. Maybe it's all that crap food they eat from that store. Rather like an aged draft horse that has seen better days and can only see the glue factory ahead: Keep pulling and they leave you alone, take a break and its off to meet that hammer between the eyes. )

All I have to say to Wal-mart: keep it up, you will start losing business. When people realize that they can buy what they like elsewhere instead of being forced to 'choose' healthy, they will. There are many preppers that may go there for the quick purchase that can't be had elsewhere, so they will be forgiven, but I highly doubt you will see them frequently(unless you are the only game in town)

As for me, you will never see another thin dime of my money. I would rather travel all the way to Knoxville or Lexington to get the things I need then let my shadow fall on your door sills ever again.

3 comments:

Toaster 802 said...

Amen to that. I have been trying to shop elsewhere for a long time, except for some ammo and the random other things. Now, I will just pay more instead, or do without.

Make a deal with the devil, (or a wookie) and he (it) will collect his (it's) due.

I doubt we are the only ones to realize this and act accordingly.

Anonymous said...

We won't have to worry about Wally World too much longer. As we (our government) are primarily responsible for inflation in China, look for their interest rate increases to be passed along. To American consumers! WalMart is their primary distributor in the States. Hence, look to be able to shop there, get cheap products made by little Chinamen, and pay through the nose. Nobody will be shopping there when this happens. Lot's of prime real estate will be available soon afterwards. Too bad the Japanese are no longer capable of buying up America. Guess WalMart will become our newest slum lord. Oh well, we have come to expect that from Arkansas anyway. Sam Walton has got to be spinning in his grave!

Diogenes said...

Guess WalMart will become our newest slum lord. Oh well, we have come to expect that from Arkansas anyway.

LOL Yeah, not like Clinton didn't give that area a bad rep. There are good people down there but they tend to keep their noses out of the crap.