Saturday, January 8, 2011

can we say, "told ya so"

Rat Bastards read it, then shit all over it. Maybe I am taking it a bit over the top with that statement. Still the two that were supposed to have sworn in BEFORE doing anything like 'voting' on issues, were too damned busy raising funds for the next campaign.


Umm,


That is called a negative career move in my neck of the woods. Only, these guys have been around for awhile, know what they were able to get away with and, more than likely, rub elbows with some serious cases of rich-itus infected people that only want the wagon to keep rolling.

This is only the start of the fun. I am quite certain that there will be further and further transgressions that will be swept under the rug before this is all said and done.

One thing I can say about the leftists that were openly spitting on the read. At least they showed their true colors out in the open. I can't fault them with that honesty. I can on the other hand add those names to that ever growing list of traitors, tyrants, basic evil doers etc etc. They too take that oath, therefore they are openly betraying the trust that has been in place. An oath is an oath, whether it is between two people in business, in a marriage, or representing those that voted to pay you to do a job. If you want the job, you had better know something about what you are supposed to do, not do what you f*ckin want when you want.(dunno bout the rest of you, but if I were to do that in my current position, I would be looking for work with a quickness) How is it these rat bastards can get away with it session after session, for years and no one holds them accountable. Just look at the mess with the recent yahoo. Censure! Thats all he got. 'a formal reprimand' IE a slap on the wrist, no, that would be physical. He got a "stern talking too" and that was it. If any of us had pulled that crap, we would be serving 10-20 for fraud and larceny. )

Maybe I am just to the point of not caring anymore. Then again, maybe not. I guess the next 12-24 months will show just how fragile our current situation is. In that time period, I continue to hold course or my personal Gulch, (self taught) education, and prep for current family members that will 'come too' when things get real rough.


As for the original article I was going to post today. It was brewing nicely then some bug got into the batch and turned the entire mess into vinegar. I am working on a re-write hoping to salvage some of the wort I was using. (and no, Mr BATFE, this is not code for something else,,, just using analogies for a creative process you wouldn't understand.)

No comments: