Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Governer broke and speeds a climbing

Have you ever felt like you were on a runaway railcar without brakes?

Yeah,I know. Current conditions what they are, we all do.

There are days,today being one, where I just want to pack up my plans, load up the truck and go looking for a few good men to 'pick a fight'.

I had a conversation with Bill today and he has posted about it(with my permission) on his blog.

The more I think about it, the more I realize, its not really about finding that inspiration. Hell, we have had that inspiration in our faces since 1992. They keep bringing it up and shoving it in our faces and still, WE DO NOTHING.

Is it any wonder that the Administration shits all over everything American and gets away with it? Is it any wonder a PUBLIC SERVANT union in Wisconsin shuts down the damned state for 2 weeks AND GETS AWAY WITH IT(while also vandalizing the capitol).

They KNOW we aren't gonna slap 'em back. We have proven that point time and time again.

Yeah, I could probably put together a squad of like minded people that would go start some shit, but to what end? Why bother when the end result would be this.



Think it wouldn't? How do we really know it isn't happening now? Think about it for a few and see if you can argue it away. I can't.

How many times have we heard about some group or individual being targeted for crimes of sedition(they color it all sorts of shit but the end is the same.) Then, two weeks later, nothing, nada, zip. Try digging up further information on the case and you may or may not find any. I know that with the Freedom of information act we run into stonewalls all the time when it comes to retrieving information. Why would they want us to really know the truth?

They don't. All of it is for one point and one point only:To keep those that would resist, pliable.
Since 92 and possible further back (I am only going with what I know) the Militias have been castrated, ridiculed, and ran underground. As Bill likes to bring up, the Frat boys are the ones that keep fist pumping. But Fist pumping is mental masturbation at best. Its not even real masturbation where you at least get off. Even I can be accused of it since even now, I am talking about fighting back but doing nothing.

Suicide by cop does not appeal to me.

In 92 I stood my ground on a cause I felt strongly about. I had no back support (and a court supplied lawyer is not there for your best interests, believe me) BUT, I had nothing to lose. They could have locked me up and it would not have mattered. They could have done many things and none of it would have mattered. Why is it that now, I waffle when there is everything to lose. A life: what is that if you are hobbled, castrated and wearing blinders? Its not my life that holds me back, its the life of my daughter and granddaughter. IF I were to "pick a fight", the backlash on them would be nearly as devastating were I to point the gun at them myself. Leviathan knows how to Hold us hostage within our own minds.

AND ITS VERY GOOD AT IT!

Alex Jones has a site called prison planet. I rarely go there(I get far too angry for my own good when I do.) but I can't think of a more apt expression of our world now. I mentioned once that joining a mission in the rainforest would be the closest I could find to true freedom, and I may not be wrong. All of the trappings that make our world work are also shackles upon us. The internet, a valuable tool for communication, education, entertainment, you name it: but its a shackle too. All of our communications networks are compromised. All of them. Scattered we are safer from annihilation by Leviathan, but scattered we are harmless to her too. Together we could do some damage but together we make a very attractive target(and an easy one with the toys they play with now)

It's hard to draw a line in the sand when they built the sandbox out of wiremesh. The sand keeps running out.

Maybe its time to just up and head to the hills and just let it all come apart. not wait for it, just let it.

Then again, part of me wants to 'help it along'.

8 comments:

Bill Nye said...

Dio,

Great post, I think this is your best one yet.

Diogenes said...

My only real wish: That I actually had an answer. This all goes so far against my nature it eats at me like an ulcer.

Toaster 802 said...

It's not new. Everyone who gives a shit about the future of our nation goes through it. It is classic symptoms of grief.

Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
Anger (why is this happening to me?)
Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
Depression (I don't care anymore)
Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

I have been following you long enough now to see all this in motion. I think your somewhere ready to move into the acceptance phase. I have only recently move there myself.

Stick with those plans you have had all along. Let your emotions fuel your preps. Don't let them make you jump the gun.

Then pull up a chair on that nice porch, butter the popcorn, and watch them burn the village to save it. They will reap what they sow. Stay intact, stay skilled and stocked, and when the time is right there will be a call for those to restore order and the Republic. You will know it when you hear it.

Semper Fi.

Shy Wolf said...

The stages of grief are a good starting point: I've also reached the Acceptance stage and just waiting for the other shoe to drop. But...
Perhaps we need add a sixth dimension to the stages.
We can go through five and still be in denial. To relieve that, and fully accept our circumstances, we have to go beyond them- from Denial to Acceptance, and then we have to Act to gain closure. It does us no good to go from Denying the fire is hot, to Accepting the burns if we don't Act and pull our hand away from the flames.
Just thinking out loud.
Shy III

Diogenes said...

Shy, you just nailed it, I was thinking that I had reverted back to the Anger stage when in all actuality, I am looking for that "Act" stage.

It does no one any good to 'just accept' this shit. That is what brought us here.
Yes, we have a terminal disease, but not all of the cells are infected. You don't kill the patient just because the cancer is there. We are at that stage of needing Chemo or Rad therapy, but ain't dead yet.

Range Master said...

" Lives, fortunes and sacred honor"

If only it was that easy.

For me those are much easier than wife, children and grandchildren. I keep coming around to it. How did they do that? How did they put that at risk? I've never been a coward for myself but I don't know how to deal with that?

Diogenes said...

RangeMaster: thanks for stopping by. Good questions and no good answers eh? Same dilemma here. If there were a way that I could know my kids were safe, I would go ballistic. I can't so I don't. How did our founders do it. Maybe they just hit that point where the sanctity of the cause was worth the risk. Maybe the wives were more understanding of such things then too. One can only go by the information we have available now.

Anonymous said...

a little nibble here a bit more there; termites destroy a house this way

so the human termites destroy yours.

Wildflower