Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Story update.

With the Pandora's box that Bill and I opened up today, I have been a little lax on the story.


BOOO Hissss New writer please


yah yah yah, I know, loser geek that I am. LOL There is more, I am working on it, it will be posted soon, Hold your damned horses.


As it is, there are conversations taking place all over the blogosphere. Most of them are spurious inventions of the two posts that Bill and I did on our respective blogs. This Pandora's box won't close easily, nor should it. Without people figuring out WHERE they stand, without doubt, we will NEVER get anything done. Period.

Follow the links that Bill's blog created, pay close attention to the comments sections. You will see WHO is legit and who isn't.

Edited by me. I am not going to get in a pissing war with people through my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

am glad you are still alive... keep up the revolution...

Wildflower

Diogenes said...

Happy to have you here Wildflower, Yup, still alive. No rude awakenings in the middle of the night, yet.

LOL

I think the revolution is going to have to come to me though, I just don't see it happening right now.

Anonymous said...

Pissing wars are fun,

Poo flinging is so much messier though.

:-)

This one is turning out rather nicely, if I say so myself.

Lots of -good- discussion lately, IMO, as opposed to hydrant-wetting and poo projectiles.