Monday, May 10, 2010

Angry as hell, and that makes me mad.

Redundant? You betcha! There are times when I have to wonder if I am not living in a version of Pre-WWII Russia. Seriously, when you read the things going on, that, Of Course, the MSM's won't touch; You have to wonder just what really has happened to this country.

Will Grigg is one of my reads, Weekly since he only updates on Mondays. He always hits home with his articles though. This one is no exception.

Remember this guy? I have brought him up on occasion as it is a story that I have been trying to keep up with. Something of a litmus test to the true acidity of the systems in place.

This time it went completely off scale.

This man's life is ruined. Because his Liberal wife got scared of the things he was saying(that ended up being something of a self-fulfilling prophecy, ironically). Now, Even though he hasn't been actually found guilty of anything other than having an opinion, he is forever blocked from LEGALLY owning firearms, will bear the stigmata of "crazy loon" even though I bet he is far saner than those around him, and will still have to pay restitution for the court proceedings(insult to injury)(that last is not verified but I can easily see this whackjob of a judge handing that down). I would imagine that he no longer has work, since he has spent so much time in jail. I would be fairly unsurprised if the bank hasn't started proceedings on his condo. I wouldn't be surprised that he has a restraining order against him from his (Ex?) wife. And now he has to be subjected the gamut of Modern Psycho-analytic's and psycho-tropic drugs.(to be normal? WTF?)


All because he was afraid that the Government was going to start Militant Style raids on Gun owners.



Angry. YUP
Worried? Yeah, that too. If this is where this country is headed????

Throw it all in with the Economy, Immigration, racial divisions being instigated by those up high, etc etc etc. The ingredients for a mess are in place, I guess we are just waiting on the Fuse to touch it off.


Addendum: It gets like a Thriller/movie where the tension has built to a point where you just want something to break. We are at that point now. I somedays wish for something to break so we can get on with the rest of the show. I guess maybe I am a part of the crowd that has seen the plot line and understands what is coming but the rest of the crowd is still caught up in the mundane details of who is screwing whom and not at all concerned that the ones being screwed are themselves.

4 comments:

Brass said...

I hear you. It's like the doctor is about to lance a boil, and you wish he would just get it over with, so all the pus can be expelled. There's not much healthy tissue left, unfortunately.

Mayberry said...

Brass pretty much summed it up, in a rather icky way....

Toaster 802 said...

Something is going to break, I just do not know what or where.

And of course, they have to wait until I have a very young child, and I am not the infantryman I used to be. Figures. A day late and a dollar short has been and still is my motto it seems.

My guess is the gravy train is going to come off the tracks, and the gimme crowd is going to go nuts, or the Obot will call out the SS to round up those who disagree, to the entitlement crew applause.

Ether way, it is going to get ugly quick...

Ryan said...

That is a high penalty for the poor judgment to e a gun owner in Mass.