Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meh!

Weather has been weird the last couple of days. Guessing that we are still getting Volcanic ash in the air and its playing merry hell with the climate right now. No, I am not subscribing to Al Gore's lines of logic but that of history. There was the Mini Ice Age back in the day that was recorded in history. That time period had snow recorded in July and there were massive crop failures.


I know its harping over uncontrollable circumstances, but the job hunt is still quite dry. I have had some work but more would be much nicer. I really don't want a full time job that means I have to submit to some companies will: Bills have to be paid though. Bite the bullet and do what needs done, keep moving on.

I was going to post some political stuff this week but seeing how its the same old same old, I don't think its really necessary. We have a known and documented wanna-be gun grabber being vetted for the Supreme court. One who has about as much legal experience as our Current president had at leading when elected. All I have to say to that in response, is to direct your attention to two points.

FIRST UP!
H/T to the Rebel(yes Virginia, there really are people that stupid in the world.)

SECOND nightmarish warning.


If you hadn't seen it, its not nearly as bad as you may imagine. The implications are pretty huge though. The cliche of "if you want more of something, subsidize it." comes to mind. The writer did some research into it and for those aware of where we are headed NOW, it really comes off as a warning shot across the bow.

No comments: