Thursday, May 6, 2010

WTF?!?!?!

Quick note.

The Census is sending a guy around my neighborhood 'tracking' cars and license plates. I saw him walking around writing stuff down on a clip board and asked him what he was up to.(not a local person and his activity was strange) He showed me his Census Credentials and told me that this is something new they are doing in more urban areas.

I was polite and let it go at that(I could have made something of it but I would rather lay low under the radar for awhile longer), but I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of ACORN in this mess. There are many aspects of this years Census that have left me cold.

2 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Damn Bro your last two post show just how scary OUR government is.I hope guns,ammo,body armor is on every patriots buy list.It gets worse everyday.

China
III

Diogenes said...

Not gonna lie about it, I am starting to get more than a little fearful. It hasn't blown up yet and the longer it takes the bloodier its going to be.

I was in LA during the Rodney King riots. I know what mobs are capable of. Its not something I wish to see up close and personal again.(especially not without weapons available to me. I pity those in the 'disarmed' areas.)