Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rarely do I comment on entertainment

But this one really grabbed me and held me with an iron fist last night.

(you can watch it here if you have broadband.)



Supposedly based upon real events, the story takes place less than 50 miles from where I am moving too.(when that time comes) The entire time I was watching, I felt the call to 'go home'. Even with that laying in the back of my mind, The movie plays out well. I am surprised it didn't do very well. I guess I am odd. I prefer movies like this to a lot of the crap coming out now. Patricia Clarkson covers her role very well, Many kudos for her talent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I coulldn't watch whatever it was because the photo link is broken, so I clicked on the link if one doesn't ahve broadband...it went to a commercial for Seimans wind power jobs in Hutchinson KS.

Diogenes said...

The link under the picture is the correct one. Yes, Hulu does commercials. Sorry if that caused some confusion. I just double checked the links and they are solid. If you are being redirected to somewhere else, you may want to run a virus check.