Thursday, May 27, 2010

quick post in a question, more later.

Driving between sites today, I saw a lady waiting for the bus. Now, first thing I noted was her dreadlocks, then her fingernails. These monsters were easily 6-8 inches long. Other than that she wasn't that far out of the norm around here.

Now the question: How is someone like that supposed to be a productive member of society? Seriously, how are you supposed to do anything with nails that long. And I don't even want to think about personal hygiene.(guess there was a reason she had Dreads. Can't imagine washing your hair with those pitchforks for hands) Seeing how she was waiting for a bus, I have to assume that she isn't independently wealthy. With that little bit of observation, she is a leech on society.


Am I wrong?




Go ahead, flame me as a racist. I can take it.

I say screw em all. They don't do anything to rate special treatment and I don't give a rats ass what history has said was done to 'their people' Every race upon this planet has been held in slavery or subjected to genocide at some point. I have ancestors that died on the Trail of Tears and you don't hear me harping 'bout "reparations".


I will be back when my Ire has cooled some.

3 comments:

Kodiak said...

I can't see how commenting on a person's appearence makes anyone a racist. infact I did not see any mention of race.... you are simply commenting on the personal choices they have made in their appearence. By the way I totally agree with your suposition that this person may be a "leach".

chinasyndrome said...

Maybe if you have 8"nails Obama would hook you up.

China
III

Mayberry said...

Leech... But then again. I am a "racist redneck tea bagging homophobic seditious domestic terrorist"....