Monday, May 3, 2010

Tying one one.

What the hell. Why not?

Been a crazy week. Seen so much bullshit from the PTB's that I have decided tonight is a chance to re-affirm why I don't like getting shitfaced.(that and my neighbor decided to have a party on a weeknight for some reason.)

And it has been some time since I got really stupid.

Yes the guns are locked up and the key is in someone-else's hands.


Here goes.

Started with several beers,moving to the Sambuca here as soon as the runner gets back with the Fresh Coffee beans(a kick ass drink that I was introduced to By the Guitar tech for Ronny James Dio. Thank you Tom W. Like liquid cocaine without all of the ill effects of said drug.)

I promise to post more tomorrow when the hangover wears off. I swear.

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

"Tying one one" heh heh heh... Cheers!

Diogenes said...

Thanks LOL Guess I had one beer too many when I started that post. Decent night all in all. No cops called, the fire department wasn't alerted this time,,,Even with the High Octane stuff my neighbor brews in his basement.