Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy,(BANG!) Hang on (CRaasHHHH!)

Back in a bit.

Making sumpin useful from something else. Both are danged heavy. Will have pics, Promise!


Also starting to 'just up and do what needs done' so that my functionality in life is not hampered by the slowgo of a dozer operator. Setting the posts and hauling rock to make my 'foundry' Will set a 'foundation' to hold the sand and earth floor and start ramming that together. Don't want concrete flooring in a foundry: Hot metal spills cause concrete to explode sending concrete shards and molten metal into rather uncomfortable places.

Why lie, I am trying like hell to stay busy so that I don't get too 'twitchy' in my index finger. If they want to tear the country apart, let em. Then we can rebuild. Till then, I am living my damned life as I wish, making things, growing things, and doing what God intended me to do within the short time he as allotted me.

So to all ya Federal fucknutz that want to track us "Urban Terra-ists" or whatever BS name you have labeled us with this week: I am in So. KY and you know fully where, and if you want to come pay a visit, feel free. If you don't honk at the gate, I do shoot, but if you come in good manners, I may even share a cup of coffee with you.

2 comments:

Shy Wolf said...

Got a chuckle outta me thinking about how concrete explodes when hot metal hits it...
I've a 12'x12' concrete slab in the back yard for a screen house. One night a friend came by- a little under the weather and other stuff he inhaled- and decided rather than wake me, he'd just sleep under the stars. Long story short, he built a fire on the slab. The next thing I know, I'm wide awake from the BOOM and the swearing going on.
The hot concrete was all over the place, a big hole where the fire had been.
And then there was the time my son gathered some rocks from the river to make a fire ring... well, we won't go there today!
LOL, funny how we often take fire for granted.
Shy III

Diogenes said...

Yeah, steam explosions are no joke. And water can get into anything, as is evidenced by the broken stones all over the sides of the highways around this state.

In hind sight I can see funny, but I would bet at the time, not so much. I am sure your friend wasn't real pleased with the results of his little wake up call. LOL.