Saturday, May 7, 2011

Downshift.

What happens when you down shift? Engine speed increases, right?
Maybe we need to downshift.

Let me explain a bit.

There has been this 'probe' going on that seems like a really BAD idea from the get go (and is but,,,,) Here is a link for you to read. Please do as the rest of this post is in direct relation to it. This will be my two cents on the whole mess (since I conveniently avoided providing my opinion on it early this week).

This is a bad idea and we know it but it is more than likely going to happen simply due to the fact that a growing Leviathan needs food (tax money).

BUT it isn't going to hit the mundano straight away. Nope, they are going to do this progressively by mandating business's comply first. Yup, The taxes they collect on fuel aren't enough, they need to find a way to get more out of that necessity in our lives. I figured people would scream when the local economy started taxing food. Nope, not even a burp. I can easily see them slipping something like this GPS tracking for taxes into business mandates to get a little leverage towards doing the same thing to the mundano.

One point in the article mentions how people will have "accidents" and what not, to destroy the components. Oh yeah. I have no doubt about that. Without knowing the actual means of implementation, I can't say I would know how to negate one, but I can guarantee that it would take me not ten minutes to figure it out. IF the system is GPS based, there are ways of completely wiping out the integrity of that tech with a small transmitter. (granted it would also mess up cellular networks but, at that point, who really cares.)

BUT I started out by saying we need to downshift. How is that related to the above? Easy. They need to bring it on. I want them to do this so that the fence sitters will wake the fuck up. We need to downshift and that would be the downshift we need to 'raise the speed' just a bit more. I am not saying I would comply, nor am I saying anyone else should either. But the intrusion in peoples lives should be enough to make others fully aware of just how screwed up our system is (and how much more screwed up its going to get before all of it breaks).



again, just my two cents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I eagerly welcome the Federal Government to try it. It WOULD truly be "a bridge too far" for the forces of the statists.