Sunday, May 8, 2011

Something interesting on DBD today.

I always have issues when trying to paste this comic here. Instead, go read.


I am not 100% certain about the status of GunWalker though I have been following it enough to know that Barryboy has stated to some that they are working on 2A 'under the radar'.


No need to go into just how bad of an idea that would end up being but again, in response, BRING IT.

I am getting just a tad sick of the dickering around that all of this crap is doing. Ya wanna raise the taxes, DO IT. You want to track every single conscripted 'citizen', DO IT! You want to prove just how much of a prison you have turned America into (one way doors, in only) Then crank up the heat a bit more.


Or are you all a bunch of chickenshit cowards trying to kick the responsibility of your actions down the road to the next scapegoat? (the same way that Bush did to you. LOL)

Seeing how they continue to kick that can of economic reform down the road just a bit more every (s)election cycle, I have to wonder if this is exactly what the whole routine is. Just keep adding a ratchet here, a ratchet there, but NEVER enough to actually cause the vessels to burst. Facts are, they are scared shitless of what the outcome of these actions will be. THEY don't want to know what will happen if they actually abolish 2A. The potentials for more than tar and feathers are being plastered everywhere, starting at most gunstores. (ever notice how many gun mags are on the shelf at some stores?) Hell, just the number of KNOWN guns in the U.S. is enough to equip a rather large army of footsoldiers. One larger than our current military forces.

And there is NO way to actually get an accurate number of how many rounds are sitting on shelves. I know that I shoot a lot, but I buy more. I am sure that there are more than a few 'just like me'. And I consider myself the average shooter (at least in this area) not the hardcore prepper, on that note. (yah yah, I know, need more ammo, more food, more water, etc etc. I have some and I know what I can carry, and have alternatives if,,,,)


And yet, 2A is only one part of this shit. There are other points well in advance of that motion to further restrict us. The nets are more monitored now than ever. There was an actual admission of 'facial recognition programs' in effect at major airports and other transportation hubs recently. The further creeping of the "national ID" is getting closer and closer to home for many.(all through extortion techniques that are proven and well founded in our current 'political climate'.) Trying to get a passport to get out of our country is now setting yourself up for perjury charges. (optional questions my ass. who can tell me the name and address of your first boss? Seriously, that was over 25 years ago and a two bit stint at McD's for myself)

BUT it got me to thinking. Our economy is tanking, right? All of the signs are leading to just that point, including the fact that there are more and more outside negotiations between countries, leaving the Dollar out of the equation completely. Our 'credit rating' is under threat of a downgrade. AND our administration just pushed for ANOTHER debt ceiling limit lift. (another 3T!!!!)(they said it was necessary so that we could pay our bills. Yup, just try that line of logic with your credit card company and see how long it takes the laughter on the other end to die down.)

Our borders are virtually unguarded. Enough so that there is a continual influx of illegals from the south. The actual content of that flood is questionable at best. Supposedly there are enemies of the state that are coming through that hole in our fence. (in addition, there are 'terrorist' on the watch list that have been granted citizenship. HUH? talk about a loophole you could drive a herd of trucks through, side by side!) The question arises though: Why are they coming to America now, when we are, at best, only one step above what they are experiencing south of here? WE do have work that they can do. Because they are willing to work at a 'reduced wage' under the table, they make more. PLUS, the progressives that are ripping the life right out of this country have made it so they get a free ride without question. As do any that are not that "hated (minority) majority": (and here it comes. ya'll ready for this?) White middle class America. ANYONE that fits that above 'type' and has tried to apply for 'help' KNOWS what I am talking about. The runaround you get. The claims that you make too much money or have too many cars, or have something that blocks your chance to 'earn' the dole. Now, if you are white, no education or a drop out, or on drugs, or ,,,, then you may have a chance but not like any of the others out there. Be they black, brown, or just a plain non achiever, you have pretty much a guarantee to get 'help'. Especially if you have never payed a dime into the system.(and I know that this doesn't apply to every black or brown skinned person out there. But the system IS, without a doubt, biased. It doesn't take a whole lot of investigation to come to that conclusion either.)



Ok, I went off on a seriously wild tangent there. My bad. I ain't gonna retract one word of it though: its the damned truth and we all know it. Call me racist (I am not) call me a bigot (only to the lazy, of ANY breed) call me a hater (of what? the ripping apart of my country? if thats 'hatin' then I am guilty) Call me whatever you want and it falls right off me. I know who I am and what I am willing to do for my country. Watching all of this 'manipulation' fall into place over the last 20 years (longer actually but I was an ignorant jackass for a long time) kills me.

If you, TPTB, truly want to destroy the best damned thing on this planet, BRING IT. I am sick of waiting on the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"If you, TPTB, truly want to destroy the best damned thing on this planet, BRING IT. I am sick of waiting on the party."

Agreed. Like you, I am just tired of waiting. I refuse to even discuss the 2nd or its implications. It is not even worthy of further discussion. TPTB doesn't really understand what they are doing. Neither do they understand that even if they bring the entire planet with them, that what they are about to start will be the new 100 Years War. If Sherman & Grant understood they could never win a guerrilla war with just the Southern states, how would they have felt about facing the entire country 150 years of population growth down the road?