Sunday, May 22, 2011

T'aint no Obama Drama. (pt 2)

Let's continue, shall we?

Individualist's, of which I am one, are not necessarily a dying breed. BUT we are a minority. When this country made it through it's birthing pains and BEFORE it was subjected to a little twisted manipulation, Individual's were the norm. I am quite certain that there were some 'not so much' types in the mix but they were a lot farther and fewer between.

We will not be able to have a country of individualists this time around. We will need all of the individuals we have available but as a whole, it would be a short lived effort. The big bad world would swallow it up in a couple of large chunks and then we would be right back to where we are now.

It is for this reason and this reason alone that I really don't wish a fight this time around. As I have stated; we need the individuals, every one of them. IF this were to come to a fight level 'party', we would lose a significant amount of good people. I also think this is why the changes in this country since the second American Revolution have been so damned effective and rarely contested. The majority of those that understood what the real American stood for, were killed defending that principle. (and yet one more reason I despise Lincoln.)

That is not to say I won't fight if push comes to shove, hell no: they want to push, I am gonna punch, they want to arrest, I will shoot, They want to start camps, I start home visits. I won't be left to the devices of those that want to ' create a better America'. Persons stating as such should have every facet of their being questioned, IMO. There is nothing wrong with the original intent of this country, not one thing. The only problem is how it has been manipulated, twisted, and warped.

Considering the above, I think the second option is the prudent move. Let the machine destroy itself. I know that there are others of like mind. I also know that I am an impatient person (as are others but I digress) Waiting for it is torture to say the least. Like watching your car slide sideways off a cliff in slow motion, knowing that there is not one damned thing you can do but be ready to jump and pray.

Lets talk about a revolution. What are some of the common traits of successful ones? Leadership? Specific goals? (IE the Declaration of Independence.) Support? At least some anyway.
How about MEDIA? Yes, it is a much needed part. You have to have some way of keeping the information rolling to those not directly involved.

We ain't got no media dude!

Yah, I know. They do and they use it to their every advantage.

The way they have completely trashed the image of the real Militias for one.
Back in the late 80's, people were starting to reform state militias. Nothing organized really, but they were forming. It really started taking off under Bush I but started accelerating under Clinton. That was about the time of all the media spin against militias. There are several points here that could be made but one I will point out was the leadership issue.
The leaders of the said militias could have done a much better job in controlling image issues. Yes, training is important, and should never be downplayed, no matter what the media is doing. BUT there should have been much more interaction with local LEOrganizations. Helping during events like floods, etc. Yeah, I am talking PR here.
IF the leaders of the 'movement' had followed some simple PR rules, they could have avoided drawing fire from higher up. Sadly there were too many fringe groups that were more than willing to get set up for the fall, and a Government that was getting nervous with 'all the talk'.

Hind sight is 20/20. Too late now. (think about that environment when you are reading the posts from Bill. Something stinks and he is trying to find it amongst the refuse left over from that time.)

I am betting that all the talk now only has them laughing in the hallways at the end of the day.

I would also bet that if the talk suddenly just stopped, ceased, disappeared from the webs: They would suddenly have a case of the spray paint shits.

Not that this would happen, but the thought amuses me some.


Next up, More thoughts from me, but I am going to shift gears a little. Lets discuss "motivations".

Back in a bit.

No comments: