Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whadoyahdo?

When the law (br)makers shit all over the founding principles of this country; Whadoyahdo?

When you know that if something happened on your doorstep, right or wrong, involving LEO's; Whadoyahdo?


When knowing that your moral code is stronger than that of the people that 'represent' this country: Whadoyahdo?

At one point, in this country, when a person became fed up with the current situation; they could pack up and head west into opensky country and start anew.
Open sky country is now called Fly over country but its all under control of the current shits we call Government. We haven't anywhere to head to once we get our wagons packed.
Hell, I won't lie, I had thought about going Ex-Pat more than a few times. The problem I keep coming to is that there is NO WHERE ELSE that isn't in worse shape (though we are quickly getting to a point where even Mexico looks better than here, sad to say). Even thought about Australia a time or two (but that would be nearly as bad as moving to Kaliforniastan only with a cooler accent)

Guys, I have to say, I am sick of it all. I know that you are to. To say that we want to stand up to this shit is noble but pointless. We do, but we also know that the current administration is looking for a group to "Proselytize" as a gesture of control; the same way they did under Clinton. (and is there really all that much difference in the current or past regimes from Clintons time?)

No Fort Sumnters? How do we really know that there hasn't already been one? The Police state grows stronger DAILY and the Media cooperates whole heartedly in the painting of 'the crazies' without one ounce of dignity. Heck, I have met street whores with more dignity than the current MSM operators.(and what difference is there in the professions other than pay scale? )

So,,,,,

When do we say "ENOUGH!!!"? It's not a matter of where or how but WHEN now. Do we just continue our slow shuffle like we have been doing, just waiting for the shoe to fall or the economy to collapse. Do we keep up the deathwalk to the ovens? We all know that is the end game no matter how it falls out: whether its camps, or just surgical removal under the guise of "police operations". I just don't see any other outcome. The current run we are having, while it seems that the wheels are about to come off, will just keep slugging its way down the track. The history of things doesn't call for a total collapse so much as a slow build up of vacuum to be replaced by just another form of the same old same old. Dunno 'bout you but I am just plain sick of it. With the way this country is enslaved, and it is, we won't get out of this without a lot of pain and suffering on EVERYONE'S behalf. Most won't make it at all.

I just don't have that much encouragement to spread right now. And I know that there will be little to no backlash over any of the further encroachments we are seeing. The fact that there haven't been up to this point only encourages our enemies. Our enemies are now in control and in a sense, we are allowing all of this to go on. We all say to ourselves "but I am just one person, suicide by cop doesn't appeal to me". I know, I have said it myself. We are the law abiding, whether we like it or not. That means WE are the ones that suffer the most by more and more Draconian laws. Not the Criminals or the Lawmakers (one and the same in my book)
And that is the leverage that they use against us: Ourselves and our moral codes. How does it feel to be your own worst enemy?

We need a new strategy because so far, our strategy has been nearly the same as the one the Jews used in Pre-WWII Germany. We don't need to go into how that all panned out.

I don't have any input at this point because my right index finger is twitchy. That is not the strategy we need right now, though at some point, it may be the only one we have left.

5 comments:

Shy Wolf said...

My trigger finger is itchy as well- and I keep restraining it because I am a law-abiding citizen and thought of doing an illegal act causes pause.
What I'm seeing now, unless something truly dramatic happens, is two events:
1) We continue being law abiding citizens all the way to the gas chambers,
2) Suicide By Cop, as you say.
No one's going to open the ball because no one can get any large enough group together to make any difference. Pray that it was different, but it won't be.
I'm too damn old to worry about running and hiding- my preps are all within three miles and that's the end of my range- and any 'mission' I entertain or enter will be a suicide mission. Oddly, I don't have a problem with that. But I do have a problem with plain suicide, which is what a lone wolf attack would be.
Unheard, misunderstood, ridiculed, and neglected by all, defended by none. Even by those on 'my side'.
Despiriting, to say the least.
I need a better plan. Trust me, I do. What I'm thinking now isn't too brite.
Shy III

Anonymous said...

Patience, grasshopper. :)

It's come soon. April, June, August.

Spud said...

I come from Idaho originally, where 75% of the state is public held land.One may camp( in many areas for free)on any spot for up to 21 days, then must move to another camping spot for the next 21 days etc. If a person was way out in the sticks, no one knows how long you've been there. A gypsy could exist for long periods remaining outside the system.Given the right RV for selected areas.

Anonymous said...

I have been pondering some ideas.... Say "someone" believes they are already at "war", who are the appropriate targets? This is a list of who "some" might consider to be viable targets 1. Media 2. Union Bosses 3. Politicians 4. Acorn and affiliate members... most of these are soft targets with little security. You know what they say... when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Diogenes said...

Shy, Long time no hear, Bro, hope all is well with you. yup, its coming down to a coin toss in choices. Maybe my coin is biased but I highly doubt I will 'volunteer' for Camps or ovens or gulags. Actually, I have no qualms about taking the other option far sooner than taking the 'shuffle of lame'.

Anon 6:36- 'Soon' ain't soon enough some days.

Spud- I understand what you are saying about living on BLM lands and what not. My sis did it for a couple of years while traveling around rockclimbing. It can be done. The fact that you have to 'move on' every three weeks makes it an option I would have to be pretty desperate to take. I need land for my 'hobbies' and they don't travel well. Believe me, I have been trying to figure out how to make a mobile smithy/foundry for awhile now. I like to have the mobile option, even while I like having roots.

Anon 9:38- Lists are good. posting them is bad. Some things are best left to oneself. Remember this:"if no one talks, everyone walks" It's not BS either. Check out the videos on not talking to the police that make their way around now and again.