Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why Bother?

As I watch all the newest contenders for the upcoming (S)election cycle for Prez running around squawking like headless chickens, I realize that we are stuck. Stuck in a 3' rut of slime that has no way of being emptied.

This Whole Repugnicrat/Demoncrat nonsense is just that, NONSENSE. It is geared to provide a sense of choice where none exists. And that is that. NO CHOICE. Matters not that there may be 7 or 8 actual runners for the seat. 2 or 3 may actually be a good choice. But they will NEVER be given a voice to talk to the people that actually vote. ONLY those two 'parties' will ever get a 'fair shake' at the process.

And I find talking to some people the (extremely annoying, to me) habit of voting the same path NO MATTER how rotted the corpse is.

" My daddy was a democrat, and I vote democrat. Don't matter who it is."



WTF?!?!?!
You don't have a f@#king brain? You can't see that EITHER party is a F@#KING Scam?!?!

Maybe I am the nay-sayer here(though I am not alone by anymeans) but there is no way, NO WAY, we are gonna vote ourselves out of this mess. When the faces change but the intent does not, there is NO SOLUTION short of the endwall called tyranny, followed by lots of pain and death.

And you can say election fraud if you want but they put the fraud right in front of our faces and call it "primaries". IF its not behind the scenes, it must be legit, right? NOT!
Voting is only giving consent to the fraud. No other way for me to look at it.

I withdraw my consent and see no man as my 'master' or 'leader'. I go through my life with my own needs and desires, not theirs. If any of these 'would be masters' were to show on my doorstep, cold and hungry, it would take little for me to just close the door on their nose. I have more respect for a dropped off Curr than I do any of these charlatans.


Let the facades fade, allow them one more go round. There is no other way for the public to be awoken at this point. Keep plugging the blogs as long as we have Net. When they kill the net, it will be game on for many.

Bring it.

1 comment:

Bill Nye said...

James,

Keep swinging brother, keep swinging!