Thursday, May 19, 2011

Curiouser and curiouser

Reading over the Drudge report and a few blogs and links therein since I came home. One point I would like to bring up, and probably others have noticed as well: the tensions are becoming palpable. Highly so. All you have to do is cruise, you don't even really have to read the whole articles to get a sense that something is brewing. No real center to it all. Most of it has to do with O and his blatant disregard for our historical alliances and several of the key players attached to some of his decisions (IE Pakistan, Israel, Etc etc.) There is a new IMF player on the scene and I have to wonder just how deeply entrenched she is, in American politics (and you know, no one is going to do the digging, Too many trying to keep the shit off the trousers, and there is a lot of shit flying around right now)

Within the Blogs and links, I am sensing a mounting tension, good or ill, only time will tell. I think we are on the cusp of something big breaking and its going to be centered around 4A not 2A like so many have thought in the past. Then there is the media expanding its coverage of "reasons" to maintain the 'War on Drugs'. Lots of that shit floating around the cesspool right now. There is only one aspect of that term that is correct. WAR. Yeah, its a war alright with, so far, only one side doing the shooting. The Cartels are a part of it but they aren't the ones that take the outright heat so much as American Citizens. Yeah, something is definitely brewing on the home front.


I think, and I am torn on the emotional side of it, that things in the next 30 days (or sooner) are going to get very interesting to say the least. I am torn as I really would like to not have to fight, and on the same note, I am totally itching for the fight as I am sick of this shit just building and building with no release of tension. What happens when the stresses continue to build and build in a fault line? Eventually you get a really nasty quake and all of its sidekicks. That is what we are building to. I am thinking that this thing is going to avalanche and go global within a week of whatever happens. It may be small scale on the local scene for some persons, but its going to be like a wildfire, bursting up in strange ways everywhere.


Hang on to your hats people, the ride is going to get very erratic here soon, I can just feel it.

5 comments:

Tommy Atkins said...

Dio, I think it is like this. First, get rid of 4A, so when the time comes, and they decide to "confiscate" the American arms, then they will be justified in executing us, because we dared to resist. Just setting the stage so to speak.

Diogenes said...

You may have a point. There is definitely stage being set. There are times where it seems the characters are in control, othertimes, something else (puppetmaster kinda).

No matter, I won't give up on my freedoms and I know many right there with me even if we are far apart.
Still gonna be rough road soon.

Spud said...

Survival Escape and Evasion

nuff said

Can't take what they can't find...

GunRights4US said...

An historical parallel warrants our notice: The NAZIs passed laws covering everything they did. So strictly speaking, all their acts were legal.

It seems here in AmeriKa, our own government is equally intent on maintaining a facade of legitimacy for their actions too. But I swear before God - the natural laws have not been abrogated, not by a damn site!

Got ammo? Got resolve? Got tribe? You're sure going to need them soon.

Diogenes said...

"But I swear before God - the natural laws have not been abrogated, not by a damn site! "


That is exactly what I meant by my freedoms. They can take only so much before they get in the way of nature and God. They are coming mighty close to that point too.